I present this as is from MonsterHunterNation:
“So I just got a 24 hour ban from Facebook for Violating Community Standards, because I insulted the imaginary people of an imaginary country. Which is kinda hilarious.
Long version. About a year ago an author friend of mine was putting up snippets of his alternative history story, in which the fictional country (Neu Saxony) experienced a terrorist attack. One guy thought it was real, and a whole bunch of us ended up having fun arguing on behalf of our made up countries about who was really responsible. It was pretty funny.
Larry CorreiaKrasnovians are a proud people, known for their fine sandwiches, and genocide, but mostly the sandwiches.
- Cathe SmithIf only they could approach the genocide with the same careful attention to detail that they approach sandwich making.
- Jarrad E TruogLarry Correia I didn’t think we had a Krasnovian Apologist here.
- Larry CorreiaI’m a member KAIR. Krasnovian American I something Relations.
- Jarrad E TruogI knew it.
- Cathe SmithKrasnovian American Interfellowship Realtions
- Harman MeyerhoffFree Nogova!
- Larry CorreiaIt’s sad, just because you invade a country and genocide a bunch of Pinelandians one time, everybody forgets about all the wonderful things Krasnovians have given to the world… like the waffle maker, or… uh… well, several different AK-47 variants.
- Cathe SmithAdmittedly, the use of a waffle maker in perpetuating a genocide was a new spin on things.
- Larry CorreiaIndeed, those Pinelandian dogs never saw that coming! HA HA! Oh, wait… err… I mean, that was a tragic misunderstanding over a border incident, in which the peaceful Krasnovians were unjustly attacked…”
Read the rest of it there!